Chase Race Results are posted on our Results page. Thank you for your participation in this eventful year! See you again next year!
Chase race has just moved the start time for the 2 mile race to 10 AM today. If needed we can start the race as late as 10:30 AM today. If by 10:30 we are not able to start the race due to lightening, it will be cancelled for today. The 1-mile Pet race has been cancelled. Plan to be here at 10:00 AM for the 2-mile race. Thank you for your patience!
Chase Race will continue as scheduled.
If at any point there is lightning, we will engage the inclement weather policy as posted.
CHASE RACE 2019 INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
- Race will be held come heaven or high water Saturday subject to:
- Weather delays from lightening, sleet or blinding rain. Thirty minute delay policy after a lightning bolt
- If there are 4-30 minute delays that extend the 2-mile race start time beyond 10:00 A.M., the race will be canceled (as determined by the Weather Committee) or rescheduled due to length of time volunteers are willing to stay at their post to keep the course safe. Police are on board.
- A Weather Committee (WC) of 3, Don Potter, Alan Lucas and Cindy Stage, will make the final determination to cancel the race.
- NEW 2-MILE START TIME WILL BE POSTED/CHANGED ON CHASE RACE & PAWS face page and minutes to new start will be shown on Mac’s Race Timing start clock.
- Day of race registration, Packet Pick-Up and refreshments will be under the roof at H2:4 Outdoors, 802 Front St. (NE Cor Main & Front).
- Awards Ceremony location will be announced.
- Shelter is provided by canopies along the east side of Front St, Sign Zone, Post Office, and Kris Allen Stage.
- In event it is determined by the WC that changes to the above are required for the health and safety of the participants, adjustments will be made as required.
- Please contact Don Potter, 501-514-4370 or email@example.com for questions or comments. It never rains at Chase Race??
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING A PARTICIPANT UNDER FAVORABLE OR NON-FAVORABLE CONDITIONS. LET’S GET UR DONE, HAVE FUN EVEN IT IS IN WARM RAIN OR WARM SUNSHINE. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE BACK IN 2020
We have received several messages regarding the forecast for Saturday 🌧 & we plan to post an official race update by 5 a.m. race morning.
Lightening will be the delaying or rescheduling factor. We are still dedicated to offering a GREAT race for everyone Saturday morning. See you at the start line @8 a.m. until further notice!!
Join us this Saturday, March 9th for the Chase Race and Paws. Register now to avoid the additional fee for ‘Day of Registration’!
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY! March 9, 2019 is the date for the 14th Annual Chase Race and Paws. The event is only 61 days away. You may register online
at www.chaserace.info. or RunSignUp or you may mail in the attached entry form. Some of the amenities for this year’s event include:
- Same super-fast out and back course as last year – the race will start/finish at Simon Park, 805 Spring St., Conway.
- The Technical Tee Shirts are 100% poly (feels soft), Unisex and Youth sizes.
- $100 cash to Male or Female that breaks their respective overall time record.
- Complimentary 2020 Entry Form to anyone who breaks an age group record.
- Awards are five deep in all age groups.
- Medals to all registered finishers.
- Chip timing, including start and finish mat for 2M and finish mat only for 1m.
- Judges will determine the top 3 pet costumes as they participate in the 1-mile event.
- Pet adoptions
- Chase Race & Paws is a non-profit event. All proceeds from the event are donated to “HAVEN HOUSE,” every child deserves a home.
Your early registration will help us in ordering (more accurately) the Tee Shirts.
Runners/Walkers/Pets: to your mark…………..…8 AM March 9!
Chase Race 2019 Board Members have started working on event planning for the race. It is scheduled for March 9th, 2019. We are all so exited for the event this year, and look forward to seeing both old and new friends.