PLEASE REGISTER EARLY! March 9, 2019 is the date for the 14th Annual Chase Race and Paws. The event is only 61 days away. You may register online
at www.chaserace.info. or RunSignUp or you may mail in the attached entry form. Some of the amenities for this year’s event include:
- Same super-fast out and back course as last year – the race will start/finish at Simon Park, 805 Spring St., Conway.
- The Technical Tee Shirts are 100% poly (feels soft), Unisex and Youth sizes.
- $100 cash to Male or Female that breaks their respective overall time record.
- Complimentary 2020 Entry Form to anyone who breaks an age group record.
- Awards are five deep in all age groups.
- Medals to all registered finishers.
- Chip timing, including start and finish mat for 2M and finish mat only for 1m.
- Judges will determine the top 3 pet costumes as they participate in the 1-mile event.
- Pet adoptions
- Chase Race & Paws is a non-profit event. All proceeds from the event are donated to “HAVEN HOUSE,” every child deserves a home.
Your early registration will help us in ordering (more accurately) the Tee Shirts.
Runners/Walkers/Pets: to your mark…………..…8 AM March 9!
Chase Race 2019 Board Members have started working on event planning for the race. It is scheduled for March 9th, 2019. We are all so exited for the event this year, and look forward to seeing both old and new friends.
The 2017 Chase Race starts and finishes at Simon Park, downtown Conway. The course is flat and fast for the runners, walkers and pets. Simon Park is located in the heart of downtown Conway, one block south of Toad Suck Square.
To get there, you take I-40 to Exit 127, then turn west towards downtown. This is Oak Street. Proceed on Oak Street to Front Street, which is the last street before the railroad tracks. As soon as you pass Walgreens on Oak Street, start looking for a parking place. You can either park on the street or in some of the empty parking lots around downtown. Make your way to Front Street and you can’t miss Simon Park.
The 2017 Grand Prix calendar is out and the Chase Race has been selected to be the RRCA state championship 2- mile race for the 2017 season. Our association with the Arkansas Grand Prix racing circuit is an important part of our race, bringing competitive runners from running clubs all over the state to run and support our event. We encourage runners of all levels to join a local running club and become part of the Grand Prix circuit.
We hope this website provides you all of the basic information you need to get excited about the Chase Race, register for the Chase Race, know how to get to the Chase Race and have an overall great experience at the Chase Race. The best way to stay in touch with the fun details and behind the scenes information about this great event is to Like us on Facebook. Go ahead, click on the image to the right and LIKE the Chase Race and Paws.