inclement weather

We have received several messages regarding the forecast for Saturday┬á­čîž┬á& we plan to post an official race update by 5 a.m. race morning.

Lightening will be the delaying or rescheduling factor. We are still dedicated to offering a GREAT race for everyone Saturday morning. See you at the start line @8 a.m. until further notice!!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.