CHASE RACE 2019 INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
- Race will be held come heaven or high water Saturday subject to:
- Weather delays from lightening, sleet or blinding rain. Thirty minute delay policy after a lightning bolt
- If there are 4-30 minute delays that extend the 2-mile race start time beyond 10:00 A.M., the race will be canceled (as determined by the Weather Committee) or rescheduled due to length of time volunteers are willing to stay at their post to keep the course safe. Police are on board.
- A Weather Committee (WC) of 3, Don Potter, Alan Lucas and Cindy Stage, will make the final determination to cancel the race.
- NEW 2-MILE START TIME WILL BE POSTED/CHANGED ON CHASE RACE & PAWS face page and minutes to new start will be shown on Mac’s Race Timing start clock.
- Day of race registration, Packet Pick-Up and refreshments will be under the roof at H2:4 Outdoors, 802 Front St. (NE Cor Main & Front).
- Awards Ceremony location will be announced.
- Shelter is provided by canopies along the east side of Front St, Sign Zone, Post Office, and Kris Allen Stage.
- In event it is determined by the WC that changes to the above are required for the health and safety of the participants, adjustments will be made as required.
- Please contact Don Potter, 501-514-4370 or email@example.com for questions or comments. It never rains at Chase Race??
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING A PARTICIPANT UNDER FAVORABLE OR NON-FAVORABLE CONDITIONS. LET’S GET UR DONE, HAVE FUN EVEN IT IS IN WARM RAIN OR WARM SUNSHINE. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE BACK IN 2020